Frequent urination, urge to urinate. Itchy sensation in stomach. What should I do?

i pass water a lot, but sometimes i don t feel that i have emptied my water properly. If this happens, few minutes later I have the urge of going to toilet again. Sometimes nothing comes out or only a drop comes out, so I ended up pressing my stomach or down my urethra to make me pee. I could feel an itchy sensation down below and on in my stomach. I will eventually pee after pressing them but I still am not satisfied that I have emptied it properly. What do you think should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013