Frequent urination, unsatisfied urination. Require cathator. Had sigmoid coloeoctomy. Help?

i am a 23 year old male. i suffer from frequent urination , a weak stream of urine and the feeling of have to urinate when there s not much in my bladder . i have a few different surgeries, and after each one i require a cathator because i physically cant urinate. about three weeks ago i had a sigmoid coloectomy and after the surgery i was put on flomax for my hospital stay because i had an enlarged prostate that normal for someone my age? what could i be?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013