Frequent urination, unable to fully empty the bladder.Diagonsed with BV, taking antibiotics. Are they both related?

Hi, Im a 20 year old female and have recently been experiencing some issues when i urinate. I feel like I still have to go but for some reason cannot fully empty my bladder . When i do go its not a lot of urine that comes out at all, occasionally i can pee regularly.. I find myself going to the bathroom and then going to the bathroom again about 15 minutes later. This has been happening for about 3-4 days and im starting to become a little concerned. Ive been diagnosed with BV and heard from my dr that it can come back although they gave me antibiotics , and it has come back several times. Im not sure if that could have anything to do with my problem im experiencing but i thought i should mention that. oh and this last time i urinated i felt a little burning!? please help!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013