Frequent urination, ultrasound normal. Prescribed prostreat, tamsulosin. Are these medicines right?

hy , i am suffering from urination problem i.e have to urinate quite frequently .i consulted a urinologist and after ultra sound he found that nothing is wrong with my kidney or bladder i.e they all are working he prescribed me Prostreat tamsulosin HCL 0.4mg to be used 1 capsule per day after dinner along with anxinil 0.5mg to be used half a tablet per day before sleep but i found out that anxinil are anti-depression and sleeping pills so i was worried about using them My query is are these tablets ok to use for my problem i.e need to urinate frequently I am using these medicines for 3 days now .Also after using Tamsulosin HCL o.4mg (flowmax) my sex drive has reduced to almost zero, no erection , and oly few drops of water like thing comes out on masturbating that has worried me .is it just because i am using this tablet and everything will be back to normal again once i left using this tablet? Iam only 23 After ultrasound against my prostate size i have readings of 27.8, 38.8 and 29.4 mm (is the size of my prostate normal?) Note: i dont have any pain etc while urinating just a little burning after masturbating in penis and left side of testicles, sometimes a feeling like something is creeping inside . and often during bowel movements/feces something sticky thing like semn comes out from penis and after that have a little burning feeling and have to go couple of times to washroom to urinate as a result, my age is 23 ,male
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012