Frequent urination, tiredness, sharp pain in the back. What is wrong ?

Hi im a young healthy young lady , lately ive been expericing a lot of changes . Firstly i urinate entirely too much . I get up about 4 to 5 times a night to urinate and thats not including thru out the day.Secondly i always feeling tired and weak i always experence sharp pain in my back and side . Lastly i eat soo much its ridiculous . I cant be pregnant beacause well i havent been actually throwing up . I mean every now and then i have that feeling and it coes up but it goes right back down . Please tell me whats wrong with me.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012