Frequent urination, tingling, foul odor from vagina with clear discharge mixed with a pink streak, negative pregnancy test. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy signs?

I am using birth control pills called Sprintec. I usually use a condom during sex but sometimes we ll go without it. My boyfriend and I recently had unprotected sex 2-4 days ago. But this week I have been expierencing an unusual smell down there along with frequent urination , with uncontrollable tinkleing. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it turned out negative. Today before my shower, I urinated and when I wiped a clearish discharge with a streak of light pink showed up. What could this be? Is it a high chance that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012