Frequent urination, thick white discharge, no morning sickness, fatigue or soreness of breasts. Was on birth control. Am I pregnant?

I am only 16 years old and I think that I'm pregnant. I can't buy a pregnancy test and I have no one who could for me. What should I do? I haven't gotten my period yet, my boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex, I have thick white discharge, I am urinating more frequently, my breasts aren't sore, I have no fatigue, and I don't have morning sickness or feel nauseated after eating food. What are your thoughts? Also, I was on birth control, but some complications got in the way and I wasn't been able to take my pills. I still haven't started taking the pills again and between the time when I wasn't (and still isn't) taking my pills, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. I am desperate for your help.
Sincerely,
Stressed and confused
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013