Frequent urination, testicular pain, weak erection. Diagnosed with prostate infection. Taking antibiotics. Treatment?

My best friend has been experiencing frequent urination , testicular pain(not constant), when he masturbates its a very weak erection and theres is hardly anything that comes out. he was diagnosed with a prostate infection and has been on antibiotics for.4 weeks and he is not any better at all. He tested negative for STDs. His doctor is referring him to a urologist bur we dont know when his appointment is. He has anxiety and depression and the wait and not getting better is not helping. I would like to know what other possible diagnosis there is. Thank you.for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012