Frequent urination, stretchy feeling. Started clomid. Ovulation test negative. Meaning?

Hello, I started clomid and ovulated the day after my period ended. I felt cramps and took an ovulation test and it came out positive. I hooked up with hubby the day I ovulated and it has been 10 days since ovulation. I have the urge of frequent urination and a stretching feeling that I had in my previous pregnancy which resulted in a d&c. I have no breast tenderness or nausea. I took a first response early home pregnancy test and saw a very very faint line (it could have been my imagination but my husband said he saw it too), that evening I took an ovulation tested and tested positive for ovulation. This morning I took the ovulation test again and it came out negative. What is going on with me? By the way I had a DNC December 17th and started my first period January 24th. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013