Frequent urination, stomach heaviness. History of UTI. Is ER the only option?

Hello Dr. Grief I was just diagnosed with uti about a month ago and the antibiotics gave me a yeast infection so I got something from cvs to take care of that. Well now it feels like I have a uti again. I urinate so frequently maybe like 5 or 6 times in 8 hrs and when I urinate almost towards the end it feels very heavy on my lower stomach ...finda like I m not done urinating but nothing more cums out. I don t have health insurance so I don t want to keep going back and fourth to the there anything I can do at home or is the er my only option???
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013