Frequent urination, smoker, stopped, drink water alot. What is the cure?

Hi,From last few years I need to go to toilet very frequently.I was a smoker for 17 years but now it is almost 7-8 years I have stopped smoking .I also feel a need to go to toilet everytime after I eat some food.And yes I do pass some amount of stool everytime I go to toilet.(near about 7-8 times in a day).I do eat my breakfast @ 9.30-10 a.m. lunch @ 14.00 to 15.00 hrs and dinner @22.30 to 23.00 hrs. Lot of black tea in a day. I drink lot of water.Nearly no excercise at all. Stress levels medium.Please suggest me solution for this problem
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013