Frequent urination, slow urine stream. On lisinopril. Wants to try saw palmetto. Will there be any drug interactions?

My husband is 53 years old. He is having problems with slow urine stream, urgency and getting up to urinate several times a night. He wants to try Saw Palmetto, but I have concerns over its link to carcenigens and interaction with his blood pressure med: Lisinopril . Can you shed any light on my concerns. I cannot find anything definitive about it online. Also what is the best dose strength to start with.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013