Frequent urination since the 4th day of Detox, sharp pain at the end. Do all opiate abuse have bladder problems ?

A little background with me is that I am 24 year old male who is a long time opiate user. Today is day 15 in my recovery and thats not my issue. My issue is that ever since the 4th day of detox im having to go to the bathroom just about every 10-15 min. Its not like its even alot of urine that comes out when I pee but it just dribbles out for 4-6 sec. Im drinking 2 bottle of water of day, I know i should be drinking more specially since im going through detox to flush out my system but it is what it is. My urine is not strong yellow or smell abnormal. If i am standing i do not feel like i have to go but if i am sitting down i feel like i have to go about every 10-15 min. There is no pain when i go to the bathroom. No regualr pain in my kidneys but maybe once every 2-3 days ill get a sharp pain around my kidneys that last about 5 min then goes away. Im concerned that all the opiate abuse that i did made it so that my bladder got messed up.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013