Frequent urination since months, normal scans and blood work, no improvement with physical therapy. Suggestion?

i have been dealing with frequent urination for about 6 months. I have had ultra sounds, cat scans and blood work. They had me going to physical thearapy because they said it is pelvic dysfunction. They said physical thearapy would work but it hasnt. I feel cramping and frequent urination still after sex sometimes. It goes away and then comes back. I feel lost as what to do because i want to have a normal life again.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012