Frequent urination since last 5 months & still having problem after I took one month cardura medication for bladder congestion at neck.

i have been facing a problem of frequent uriantion for last 5 months, when i drink lot of water than the volume is ok, but with less water drinking less frequent urination and also after urinating slight uneasiness at the top of my penis. i consult doctor he conducted IVU x ray and he found everything is OK. with urinary system , than i consult different doctor he conducted uroflowmetry test he said bladder congestion at neck and than gave me medication of Cardura for 1 month but after still there is a problem, i am 31 year old.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Oct 2011