Frequent urination, sharp pain around clitoris with light bleeding, lower abdominal pain. History of miscarriage. Cause?

Hi,I am 26 years old and had a miscarriage 2 months ago which was followed by an evacuation procedure. I don t know whether what am feeling is related to this but for the past 2 or 3 days i feel i have passed urine more frequent than other times then just tonight i felt a sharp pain around my clitoris and noticed some light blood from there too.I also felt some pain in my lower abdomen but did not last long.Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  166 Awaiting Answer