Frequent urination, severe lower back pain, no periods since months, foul vaginal discharge, pregnancy ruled out. Cause?

I am 49 years old and for the last 10 years I have to urinate all the time! Day & night and I have to wear depends. I soak up a depends underwear in about 2 or 3 hours throughout the day. I also ha alot of lower back pain on left & right side. I have nt had a period in about 10 months and I am not pregnant! I know for a fact and my husband had a Veasectomy about 11 years ago, so again I m not pregnant. Anyway s I also have had a strange Vaginal Discharge for a bout 4 years that smells like Fritos/Amonia and sometimes wood It s very dsgusting and there s just a watery or thin whiteish gray discharge. I ve been disagnosed with BV before but it never goes away after treatment. I seem to get it back after my husband and I have sex.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013