Frequent urination, severe exhaustion, lower back and abdominal pain, white discharge, dizzy spells. Guidance?

There is a possibility that I may be anywhere from four to seven weeks possible. I have taken a home pregnancy test a week ago, but it was negative; my mother told me once that hers never came through positive until she was about nine to eleven weeks. I have been urinating frequently, utterly exhausted, not really stressed (even tho there is a lot going on,) lower back pains, a little lower abdominal pain the last few weeks, some light, white discharge , occasional dizzy spells, hungry more than normal. Is there any advice you can offer me besides going straight to the doctor at the moment? (they have no available openings with my family doctor until after New Years) Also, thank you for your time, and for your response. I strongly appreciate it.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer