Frequent urination, sensation, blood, muscle like substance with urine, occurs after periods cycle completion. Cause, treatment?

Hi i am neha. I am observing weird sensation while end of frequent urination and also some blood and muscle-like coming alongwith. In july, first day of my period was 7th of July and i felt this situation on 19th of july. I took Norfloxacin (500 mg,one tab) and it went out next day. In August, my first day of period was 6th of August and this time i am again observing the same symptom on 18th of August. so, please let me suggest what to do????
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012