Frequent urination, recurring abdominal pain since mono treatment. What could be the cause?

I am a 19 year old girl. Back in may I was diagnosed with mono. I had severe lower lower abdomen pain. Ever since last may, I have had to pee way more frequently than my normal. I even have to wake up once or twice a night. It is 7months since I had mono and I have never shaken acute abdomen pain or the frequency to pee. Also, my abdomen pain has came back in the past week ( the severe abdomen pain like when I had mono.). I am going to go to the doctor, but I am unsure what u wanted to be tested for beside the blood test to see if my mono is back since I am stressed just like before. But I am also concerned with the unusual frequency to pee
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012