Frequent urination problem, took Alfaten- D, caused me erectile dysfunction problem. Can Flotral 10 solve erectile dysfunction?

Hallow Doctor, I am 70 year old. I had frequent urination problem about two years ago. I consulted a Doctor who treated me and I got OK. Then the Doctor prescribed Alfaten- D and asked me to continue with this medicin. However I got reaction of this medicin and it also caused me erectile dis function problem which still continues. The Doctor has now prescribed Flotral 10 which I have started from the last 15 days. My question is can this medicin solve erectile dis fuction problem effectivily. Please help.- Virendra Singh
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013