Frequent urination, pricking sensation, bladder pain, fatigue, nausea, blood pressure, anxiety attacks. Solution for urinary problems?

I have frequent urination , and it feels like razor blades when i urinate and this just started. I have bladder pain. I am very fatigue . I was put on Elmiron in 2008 but didnt know why? Im nauseated often. I have high blood pressure and anxiety attacks every now and then. I have had kidney problems when I was younger. I had flank pain so bad i had to roll out the bed. I hope you can help me. I have been diagnosed and treated for a UTI but still having problems. Thanks in Advance Ms.Louisiana
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013