Frequent urination, pain and burning on urination. Took ciprobid, urispas and citralka. Can I use phytoral ointment?

hello doctor, I have urine infection on last tuesday. Having symptoms like frequent urination ,pain and burnation at the time of urination.I went to the doctor for checkup.I am also trying to conceive this month.She was saying that i had urine infection.She gave me 2 antibiotics-CIPROBID(6 tablets) and URISPAS (4 tablets) and one syrup-CITRALKA.I finished my antibiotics course.But i have little bit burnation.Can i use PHYTORAL ointment for this or not. Please help me. Thanks,
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012