Frequent urination on coughing, sneezing, drinking something, cramps, bloating, lower back pain. Cure?

I ve always peed a lot. I went to a doctor for testing an he said that my bladder was the size of a 12 yr old that it basically stopped growing. Ok that was 11 years ago. I am now 33 and still pee all the time. Up all night going like 5-9 times. Sneeze I pee, cough I pee. Drink anything I pee even more and more frequent. Lately at night and in the am when I feel the urge to pee I have weird cramping below and seem bloated. Lower back hurts pretty bad as well. I just peed 5 times in the last half hour. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013