Frequent urination, normal periods, back pain, vomiting, swollen breasts. Negative pregnancy test. Treatment?

Hi last month i was urinating alot and everytime i did i felt as thoughi needed to go again i thought it was a water infection but i took a pregnancy test and it was negative i came on my period as normal but now i have lowwer back pains tired all the time urinating alot aand throwing up at night my abdominal is hard and sore and my stomach n breasts feel swallon i need help as the symptons are there but my period was normal i dont understand
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer