Frequent urination, nausea, weird feeling in stomach, negative pregnancy test, prescribed antibiotics of urine infection. Suggestion?

I taken 4 pregnancy test 2 was negtive cause i wee in a jug and was told by a friend that i shouldnt had done that. 1 test didnt work when i wee on the stick and the other sort of worked it came just with one line and that it no other lines as there meant to be a line and line for negitive or a line and a cross for postive. I been feeling really poorly since sat my tummy feeling funny and keep weeing all the time and i am very tired. The smell of food has changed now it can rather yuck. I been to my own doctors but they never tested me or even asked questions just asumed i got a tummy bug and wee infection and put me on antibotics.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Do pregnancy test exactly as mention on its pack.If you have 2 bends then it is positive if it has only one band then you have negative result.
Do not take antibiotics as it's presence in urine may give false test.