Frequent urination, nausea, stomach cramps, mood swings. What is wrong?

Okay so I ve been peein a lot and I eat a lot and certain foods that I loved make me naushish and I been feelin naushish at night and sometimes out the day I ve been really tired and lazy and I ve been crampin but not like my period but in my lower stomach and I was crampin on my side to a week before that and having mood swings crying over a piece of brownies and normally when my period comes on my boobs hurt but instead they ve been feelin heavy and huge well the next week I wipped myself and saw blood so I put on a pad next day it was nothin but a drop of blood on the pad and when I peed alittle came out then and since then everytime I pee blood comes out and it doesn t look like period blood . What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013