Frequent urination, lower back pain, had tubal ligation. What could be wrong?

i am tired for weeks now since saturday i have frequently been going to the bathroom and this week my lower back has been hurting what could be wrong with me i had the new tubel ligation surgery the one with the insercts i got my period on the 7th it was different then normal but a lot has change since the surgery 2 years ago
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
get an MRI of the pelvis and get back to us with the report. a lot of things need to be ruled out before commenting on ur question.