Frequent urination, lower abdominal pain, soreness, headaches. Am I pregnant? STD?

Hello. I have been feeling a little strange lately. I have been urinating very frequently, and I am quite familiar with UTIs, but this is different. My lower abdominal has felt a little harder than usual, and it has random weird groggy feelings sometimes. My breasts don t necessarily feel sore, but they do feel a bit out of the norm. I have had a few headaches (only 2 that i can remember), and I usually never get headaches. The thing is, my boyfriend and i had sexual intercourse the night before I got my period. Is it possible that I could be pregnant, even though I got my period the next morning? If it isnt a pregnancy, could it be an std?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013