Frequent urination, loose stools, recurring bladder tumors. Taking Mytomycin-C. Ayurvedic treatment?

good morning doctor my mother had urinary bladder tumor in 2004, a turbt is done and then the doctor said for bcg 6 dose but due to some reason only 2-3 dose is taken after that in 2008 the tumor reoccured and again turbt followed by Mytomycin-C is given. and now in 2011 again it reoccured and turbt is done again on 13 july 2012 now she is complaing of frequent urination and loose motion. the doctor are saying for bladder removal but we want to preserve it can ayurveda can help us in this and getting rid of this reoccuring tumor. My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012