Frequent urination, light spotting, painful intercourse. Have recovered from back to back bladder infections. What could this be?

In the last month i have had two bladder infections . I was on two differant antibotics and i now feel like im getting another. Except with this one i actually pee allot more frequently with the last ones i only felt like i had to go along with painful pressure . I still have the pressure but now i at first i thought i started my cycle i wiped and had a brownish blood like i was starting my cycle now its turned light pink its a small amount also have painful intercourse an small amount of blood as well is it another bladder infection if so why do i keep getting them back to back. Im very concerned and any advice would be appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012