Frequent urination , leg weakness, nauseas spells, fatigue. Using natural cranberry supplement. UTI or pregnancy symptoms?

I have recently been experiencing weird symptoms that seem almost like a UTI but maybe like pregnancy. I had a period in June for only 2 days, which is very abnormal for my fairly regular 6 day periods. I am due to get a period this week but have been experiencing very frequent urination , leg weakness, nauseas spells, and serious fatigue . Are these symptoms coming too early to be pregnancy symptoms? Are all of these symptoms typical of a UTI? I bought an all natural cranberry supplement to see if that will have change anything but am desperate for more information!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012