Frequent urination, itchy tsticles, sticky urine and sperm. Histroy of infected prostrate. No relief with medication. Help

I am a 40 year old man and my prostate has been infected for more than 20 years and I didn't know that. almost 5 years back I started noticing frequent need to urinate, itchy testicles, remaining urine in the prostate after going to the toilet, and most important stinky urine and sperm. I have contacted some doctors here in Kabul they give me long time Ciprofloxacine, lavaxocine and then nitrofentine (urinary tract infection cleaner). but still I don't feel any better please let me know I desperately need HELP.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013