Frequent urination, itching, abdominal cramps, have hives. Tried benadryl. Cause?

Good afternoon...On several occasions I will awake in the early morning to urinate. Soon after I will begin to itch ...the itch would start out on a particular part of my body until I would start to itch ALL OVER. On both occasions I would have to move my bowls...(no stomach cramps )...bowl movement is loose but not watery. Soon after the itch & hives are more severe. I would take a benadryl & it would help. On both occasion I didn t eat anything different or did I use a different soap or detergent...nothing out of the norm. What can be causing this outbreak?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013