Frequent urination in yellow, high blood calcium content, WBC in urine. Have headaches. Why?

Hi, I am experiencing a frequent pee cycle. I tend to wake up to pee at least once. Though two nights ago I slept through the night. This started about a week and a half ago. In the morning the pee is yellow and then through out the day it gets clear as i eat and drink water. I ve been to three doctors, two of which have check my pee and blood and nothing has been wrong with either. I had a very slight high amount of calcium in my blood and 2-5 white blood cells in my urine but nothing else. My glucose levels are fine. I feel like when i finish peeing my bladder automatically fills up again. There is no pain just constant annoyance and anxiety . This has been accompanied by a headache but it seems better today. Any idea?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013