Frequent urination, headache, stomach pain. Negative pregnancy test. Family history of chron's disease. Causes?

Hey I have a question I ve been peeing a lot and eating a lot more I haven t been able to sleep sometimes I get a headache and I get sometimes painful and sometime just uncomfortable stomach pains I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative what could it be, my mother has chrons deisease and I ve gone to the doctor before for symptoms but they told me I was to young what could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013