Frequent urination, giving infant formula milk with bottled water, sodium content 3 g/l

My baby suddenly started passing urine very frequently for past 1 day, but good amount., almost once in 15 min. My baby is 5 months old and I traveled from UK to India 2 months ago. I was giving infant formula milk in UK and I continued the same brand in India but uses bottled water as the water in our locality is hard. Could this be the reason for any electrolyte imbalance causing this problem? But the bottle states sodium content 3 g/l. Im not sure about other electrolytes..
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012