Frequent urination, feeling sick after eating, vomiting, chills, rashes, had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant?

Hi Doctor! Im an 18 year old and this whole week i have been urinating frequently, always have the urge to go for a pee, feeling sick after eating and only lastnight out of the blue i spewed up. iv been having chills aswel, rashes , feeling lazy, always sleepy. today will be the 27th day since the last day of my period and a week after my period was when i last had unprotected sex. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012