Frequent urination, excessive thirst, symptoms reduced after taking glycomet. Should I take insulin?

20 days back i have noticed there frequent urine and thirst.. after that i have tested the sugar level first time reading was before food 270 and ater food 360..Doctor advised me to take glycomet tablet twice in a day before food .. the day i took glycomet tablet from that time onwards am not facing any problem no thirst and no urine. and today i have tested the suagar level it was before food 90 and after food 160.. Doctor told am Diabetic type 1 kindly advise do i need to take insulline? or suggest tablets for me
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012