Frequent urination, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, reduced penis size. Need help

good evening sir. 6 yr. ago i had got bad habit masturbating day by day my sperm is becoming like water. sir , when i stool by press then sperm fall 3-4 drop. rarely stand my penis for few minuet . i have continue to go to piss. if i drink water 1glass within 1hr. i have to go to piss 2-3 times. penis size small like child. my age 24. sir plz, advice me how to remove it. and my eye black and go inside into eye sir give
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013