Frequent urination during night, triggers on sleeping on sides. What could the cause be?

Hey, Im at my wits end with weeing all the time,it happens in the day but its a night when its bad, i Will go for a wee before bed, get into bed then half hour after go again then again until its about 3 minutes apart, I ve been trying different things and found i can sleep on my back with not much bother but as soon as i roll onto my side i need to wee really urgently but its only a little bit, my doctor thinks its anxiety . But i don t help,please help me
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012