Frequent urination due to enlarged prostate. Chosen not to take medication. Heart pounding after urination. Normal?

I wake up frequently at night because of enlarged prostate . I m 26 years old and have seen a Urologist for this and he says that it is normal enough that I can choose whether to take medication or not. I have chosen not to take medication. I tend to wake up in the middle of the night and have to use the restroom upstairs to urinate quite frequently. When I do this, after I urinate, my heart pounds out of my chest for a little while. What could cause this? Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013