Frequent urination, dizziness, migraines and loss of balance while recovering from a suicide attempt. High ammonia levels. Are these related?

Hello, The past ten months, I have been recovering from a suicide attempt that almost destroyed my organs. My kidneys and liver were severly effected. About a month ago, I lost my balance and hit my head, and it has effected me neurlogically. However, the past two weeks I have noticed that the migraines and dizzness have not gotten any better since that concussion , and that my urine has been smelling extremly sweet and frequent urination . I assume that the dizzness and migraines is due to a lack of appetite. Could the sweet smell and frequent urination be from the same thing, as all my blood sugar tests since the fall has come back perfectly fine (numbers are about 90 the highest). Over the summer my ammonia levels were extremly high due to the liver and kidney issues after my suicide attempt but now my numbers are fine, although I do deal with the residual effects. Are all of these connected? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013