Frequent urination, discomfort while passing urine, urine test shows mucus threads, epithelial cells, RBC, WBC, amorphous urates. Conclusion?

Dear Doc, Do I have to do anything with the following result for my urine test. The past two weeks I have been urinating more than the normal times. Also I feel some discomfort after urinating. Color YELLOW PH 6.0 Specific Gravity 1.020 Transparency HAZY Glucose NEGATIVE Ketone NEGATIVE Blood NEGATIVE Amorphous Urates FEW Bacteria FEW Epithelial Cells OCCASIONAL Mucus Threads FEW RBC 0‑1/HPF WBC 1‑3/HPF Casts NONE Crystals NONE Many thanks for the advice.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012