Frequent urination, difficulty in erection. Do I have non bacterial prostatitis?

I have had frequent urination since I was 12 years old I am now an 18 year old male. I urinate about every 1 hour. Some days are better then others. Sometimes it burns during urination and I have hesitancy and weak stream. I never have a morning erection and never get a real solid erection usually around a 60-70 percent hardness. The volume of urine is in between a little and moderate amount. I just got a proscription for Vesicare from my urologist and have been on that for 2 days he did no tests just gave me Vesicare and made a new appointment in 6 weeks. My question is could I have Nonbacterial Prostatitis without having the pain aspect in the pelvic area or perineum or what could make this last 6 years? Please help me get a better understanding of what could last 6 year the main stay symptom is frequent urination.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013