Frequent urination, diarrhea, constipation, thirsty. Done tests. What is wrong?

I pee alot!! And have diarhea and constipation all the time. I often feel i am not done after urinating. And sometimes if i drink alot i will be sitting for 15 minutes with little dribbles of pee coming out. I also felt extremely thirsty for about a month every day but that has gone away. I still drink alot and is thirsty Ore often than normal but it isnt nearly as bad as it was. I have had an xray , blood test , urine tests, and was put on a medication to relax my bladder . O yeah! I also had a cleansing with miralax to be sure it didnt have functioning constipation squeezing my bladder. Also, it comes and goes sometimes my symptoms are worse than other times. I really need help to find out what is wrong! I also have had warts and moluscum but i doubt that has anything to do with it. I appreciate your time
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012