Frequent urination, delayed periods, extreme thirst, loss of appetite. Pregnancy symptoms?

Okay so i want to know if i m pregnant, I have been needing to pee more frequently, i am feeling sick in the tummy all through the day i usually drink coffe but now everytime i have one i feel sick afterwards, my right breast has only just started havin sharp pains today it has only been 20 days since my last period but i have had unprotected sex a fair bit lately and before my period. I have been feeling very thirsty, and i usually have normal eating patterns but lately i feel sick after eating and most of the time just dont feel like eating at all. i have read up on the symptoms but they dont match up to all this strange stuff happening to me. Please help!? :/
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012