Frequent urination, constant urge, penis seems to leak. Cause and remedy?

i am 18 years old and i have to pee a lot. Every 10 minutes or so, i feel like i constantly have to go to the bathroom, even if i just went. It just started happening for about 3 days or so as of now. I seem to constantly have to pee or it feels like my penis is about to leak. I would sit in class and i am moving around a lot because i feel like i cant hold it all the time. What is possibly the problem and what can i do to stop this from continuing.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hallo Thanks for your query.You have all the symptoms suggesting of severe Urinary Tract Infection.Pl get your urine routine examination done and Take Tab Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily along with urinary antispasmodics like Tab Urispas twice daily for a week I think it should resolve the problem.