Frequent urination, burning, smelly, bleeding, always have urge to urinate. Treatment?

Hi, i woke up numerous a times since night to urinate and i did but everytime i do it burns, have this funky odor and bleeds when i do, it hurts after i have finish pee like something wants to come out, my abdomen feels normal but i feel like i would urinate all night. It hurts really bad but after I m finish urinating and just lying in bed, it doesn t hurt but i still feel like i wanna. I saw some blood clot when wiping. I m just seeing the blood and the urine when i pee. Please help me, I m worried. Is there any info? And treatment? Anything?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012