Frequent urination, burning sensation, stomach burns on holding, bladder irritation. Possible causes?

I have been facing excessive urination for the last 5-6 years. I am 24 years old, the intervals have shorten now and I have to visit toilet every 30 minutes. I have to wake up at night to urinate too. I was 4 months ago hospitalized due to viral fever and sugar test were done and it was normal. Now I feel extreme burning sensation during urination. If I hold urine for more than hour, th left side of my stomach starts burning. The bladder irriates and the burining sensation is always there. Please guide about the possible causes for this. I am an ambitious working guy and this has led to a very low confidence level and I always feel that I would die very soon. Please assist.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013